Mask Mandate Still in Place in Park County
To maintain the health and safety of our visitors and community, Park County is maintaining the mask mandate at this time as are Gallatin, Missoula, Butte-Silver Bow and Lewis and Clark Counties. The Montana Governor has lifted the state mandate as of 2/12/21 but the CDC is still recommending masking at this time and many counties are maintaining their mask mandates until the immunization process is farther along.
Know Before You Go. Safety First - Adventure Second.
To protect public health and that of our visitors,
* Know before you go - and follow local guidelines.
* Masks are required in public places for ages 5 and up. Mask needs to cover nose and mouth.
* Masks can be removed while seated for eating or drinking, but please wear into and out of establishments and while ordering.
* Maintain a six foot distance from those not in your household.
* Cover coughs, sneezes, and stay home if sick.
* Be Patient, some services and hours may be limited.
* Be Kind - we're all in this together, and together we can recover.